Photo Palazzo Francesco Turati, Masterly – Dutch Pavilion by Uniquole (www.masterly.nu)
Proud to be present @ Masterly – The Dutch in Milano summer edition
Masterly | The Dutch in Milano has been moved to June. Together with all participants we will make it work, this summer edition.
From 15 – 21 2020 we present ourselves at ‘Masterly | The Dutch in Milano’, during the Salone del Mobile, the world’s foremost annual international design fair. In the fascinating and wonderful neo-Renaissance Palazzo Francesco Turati we will show the world that Dutch Masters, in the classic setting of Italy, have been inspired by and can compete with the geniuses from The Golden Age of Italian Art.
We will show that our Masters are accessible to everyone. Worldwide. At home. At the office. On cruise ships. Within projects. Within the hospitality industry. In small and large sizes. In textile. But also in the unique and beautiful velvet version. Especially for Masterly | The Dutch in Milano we will design “@special edition Milan” cushion covers. Follow us on facebook, instagram or check our website regularly.
Also visiting Milan in June? We will be happy to meet you in Room 17 of the Palazzo!
- – PRESS KIT Muurmeesters at Masterly: see page Press Masterly
- – June 15 – 21 2020
- – Masterly, The Dutch in Milano – Via Meravigli 7 Milaan
- – Palazzo Francesco Turati, Milaan, Ruimte 17
- – www.masterly.nu
- – Press Preview: June 15, 15-18 uur (press only)
- – Openingstijden: June 16, 11-17 uur (from 18.30 opening cocktail by invitation)
- – June 16, 11-22 uur, June 17 – 21 11-20 uur